Saturday, July 2, 2022

Critters on Bikes - Dude Bro Bull Moose on an MTB

You don't need hands to steer you when you have made ninja balance skillz and 24-pack abs like dude-bro-bull-moose...

Dude Bro Bull Moose on an MTB - 28cmx35cm (11'x14") - Ink on Watercolour Paper 

Because it wasn't annoying enough having my computer crap out... I've now discovered the card reader on the computer isn't working anymore... No porblem, this new camera I'm using is supposed to be able to connect with computers and phones and even other cameras via wifi... so I go to the Canon site to download the program to connect with the camera... nope, not available for OS... So now I have to go find a new card reader that will plug into the computer to download the pictures from the last week!? UGH!? 


No comments:

Post a Comment