Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Critters on Bikes - Cuervo Jones and Teemu Ride a Tandem

 One day I'll get back to the Birb List... 

Tuesday I thought I'd do something fun that I've been meaning to do for a bit - a pair of doggos riding a tandem. Anthropomorphized doggos.. 

Cuervo Jones and Teemu Ride a Tandem - 28cmx35cm (11"x14") - ink on paper

Playing around with colours and splattering stuff and making messes. 

Made this as a surprise gift for some friends. 

I'm pretty sure they, like most of the world, are completely unaware this blog exists... so... feeling pretty safe posting it here before I've even mailed it... 

Look at that, you loyal blog followers, you get to see something a week (or so) before I'll get around to posting this on instagram. 

(Okay, I did already post it on Twitter, because I'm pretty sure neither follow me there either... and facebook, because I can block individuals from seeing individual posts...) 

No comments:

Post a Comment