Saturday, July 23, 2022

Birbs of Saskatchetoon - Red-Breasted Nuthatch

On the rainy morning of Thursday, 9 June 2022, Amanda and I met our friend Ryan (who KNOWS STUFF about birds!) at the Woodlawn Cemetery to wander the grounds and look for birds. Among the birds we saw, was a red-breasted nuthatch! It was hanging around a tree with a big hole in it, that I guessed might have a nest in it...?

Red-Breasted Nuthatch in the Birbs of Saskatchetoon 2022 Sketchbook - Volume Two

Little birb in a tree. 

SO MANY wildly out of focus shots... (Well... I supposed the TREE is in focus!?) 

SO MANY

And a few that were in focus

It flew right up next to the hole, briefly and I tried to get a picture of that, but the few I got were wildly out of focus AND mostly obscured... 

No comments:

Post a Comment