Friday, May 13, 2022

Birbs of Saskatchetoon - Red-Winged Blackbird

 Red-Winged Blackbirds are back! 

Just noticed this was still a draft this morning - along with the Buffleheads!? Not sure how I forgot to post it last week when I finished the pic...? 

I can always HEAR the red-winged blackbirds before I see them... 

Oh, there he is... 

Another one. 

Another one on a different day... 

Red-Winged Blackbird in the Birbs of Saskatchetoon Sketchbook. 

Still a bit behind. It's a rainy and miserable day, so I might just stay in and try to get caught up a bit... 

OR

I might just sit around and watch videos on tiktok or instagram... 

(lets be positive and hope it's the former!?) 

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    I got a fairly close up look at a red-winged blackbird just the other day when I went out for a walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're one of my favourite birds. I've been trying really hard to find a female one, but they're so good at hiding!

      Delete