Sunday, October 2, 2022

Critters on Bicycles - Shane the Black Bear

 Day Two of my October 2022 Critters on Bicycles Drawing Challenge 

This is Shane the black bear. Shane’s riding a Teal Haro Master BMX . Shane does a lot of flatland, but sometimes he just rides it around for fun or to get places. Because you don’t NEED a special bike to get places. Any bike will do. 

Mistakes were made on this one. Some were sort of fixable. Some were of the sort that usually makes me say “WTF am I doing!? I should just quit right now…” and abandon the project. I’m trying not to do that so much these days. It’s all just for funsies. Still learning stuff. Make note, carry on, maybe the next one will be better… 

2 comments:

  1. These are all terrific, Tim! I especially like the bear in the Hawaiian shirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This one was super fun to do. I think they're all going to be fun to do. It's going to be a fun-filled month!

      Delete