Friday, October 28, 2022

40(+) Days of 40K - sort of...

 I needed to do something different, so I started on this last night. All the drawings for these challenges I've been working on have been in these little 8"x8" watercolur sketchbooks, which are fun... but I don't LOVE working that small.. and I needed to do something different. 

I prepared a handful of watercolour sheets, taping them down to boards a few weeks (months!?) back, so they'd be ready for any moment I felt the urge to use them... 

That urge struck last night while watching RuPaul's Drag Race with Amanda. 

Still 40K inspired, but not really following any of the prompts from the 40 Days of 40K Challenge. I'm not even sure what I was thinking...? Is this a ganger in the underhive? Is it a member of a Rogue Trader's crew preparing for boarding action?! I don't know. Just a dude with a bolter and a chainsword (and his faithful servo skull companion) ready for action. 

Watch the Corners - 28x35.5cm (11x14) - Ink on Paper 


No comments:

Post a Comment