Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Critters on Bicycles - Douglas the Chipmunk

Getting a bit behind on these! This is yesterday's drawing (which I didn't finish up until today)!? I was busy with the Princess over the weekend and just tired from being sick... and maybe also from staying up too late on Sunday binge-watching a Netflix series with Amanda and Keiran... Monday was a holiday here in Saskatchewan (Thanksgiving) so we figured we could sleep in... 

Douglas the Chipmunk on his old CCM BMX from Canadian Tire. Asked for a mountain bike, got the cheapest BMX they had. What are you going to do...?

This one was fun. I mean they're ALL fun, but Doug gave a really good description of things - what he wore at the time and why he identified with the chipmunk; "A chipmunk coz' I consider my spirit animal; small, always nervous, and when presented with food I will eat like one & stuff my cheeks to the bursting point".

I REALLY appreciate those who have given good descriptions (and/or sent photos!) as it kind of clears up mental headspace that would be consumed with decisions about... stuff... and leaves my head clear for just having fun with it! 

Also a bit behind on the 40 Days of 40K... Eh... didn't say I'd do it in forty CONSECUTIVE days... (I mean, the original prompt list says "No Rules, Just Fun"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment