Sunday, April 3, 2022

Vitoria Grain Elevator

 

While Keiran was at tap class yesterday, I rode over to the Vitoria Grain Elevator in Montgomery Place. There are often loads of pigeons there. With all those juicy, juicy pigeons all filled up on grain spillage, I hoped I might spot a hawk - that I could then add to the Birds of Saskatchetoon 2022 Sketchbook. 

As I arrived, there WAS a hawk circling way above… but it was way too far away to identify and quickly flew off… So, I thought I’d sit and draw the building itself. 

As I always seem to do within drawing buildings, I picked something way too complicated and detailed for the time I had to draw… I got MOST of it sketched out, and then took a few pictures so I could finish it up and add colour when I got home.






No comments:

Post a Comment