Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Visions of the New Gallery (Part 2)


I had recently posted about public art displays of childrens visions of the new gallery. They have since put up a few more – including Finnegan’s!!

Amanda and I had spotted them the other night when we were out at Persephone (Which is right next door to where the next Art Gallery of Saskatchewan is going to be).

(Remember: click on the pictures below to see a slightly larger version)


This afternoon we rode down to have a look


Finnegan’s vision of the new Gallery.

You can see the original HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are both famous now! We will have to bike down there to have a look. Congratulations Finnegan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I wouldn't go so far as to say "famous". But it is nice to have both their paintings displayed in public...

    I have to say Finnegan was really good about everything when it was just Keira's hanging up - not being upset that his wasn't selected or anything...

    I'll have to get my act together in the new year and get him to submit something for the School Art show at the Mendel (and maybe put something together for the homeschool art/science/history fair)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Finnegan! We all loved your painting.
    Love Nana, Grandpa, Camden and Alivia, Elaine and Damian xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is legite? really? using kids to make propaganda. Sorry Finnegan, but you can't choose your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "propaganda"!?

    HA-HA!

    Well before you go casting stones I'll point out it wasn't my idea, it's just what they happen to be doing the one day at Something on Sundays.... So you can blame the Mendel staff for promoting the new AGS if that's what you're against.

    ReplyDelete