Friday, October 1, 2021

Inktober 2021...?

 Am I doing this!? 

Maybe...? Check back later today, I guess....

Not sure WHICH prompt list I'm going to use...

there's the original OFFICIAL prompt list...? 

There's a Necromunda-themed one posted by someone I follow on Instagram... 

There's one that Keiran shared with me and Finnegan that I think THEY might be doing...?

Or... maybe I'll just draw and post... something... ANYTHING!? every day in October? We shall see....

There's also ORKtober...?

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing what you decide to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alan! It'll be a mix of things... still trying to finish up Day One... well, it's still October 1st somewhere... for at least another hour... I probably won't get it posted until well into the 2nd, though.

      Delete