Thursday, March 10, 2022

MOAR Birb - Cedar Waxwings Redux

As it often happens, after posting my drawing of a bird, which is loosely based on a poor, grainy, mostly-out-of-focus, and/or obsured photo... I almost immediately thereafter run into MORE of them, but closer up and in clear view!? This happened a week or so ago with the Bohemian Waxwings... 

You can see the some of the pictures I took over on my Bike Blog

So that has inspired a few new drawings of Bohemian Waxwings. I've been having fun with adding speech bubbles and odd or irreverent snippets of conversations. 

WTF Waxwing Waxwings - 15cmx15cm (6"x6"), Ink on Watercolour Paper 

Laser Eyes Waxwings - 20cmx20cm (8'x8"), Ink on Watercolour Paper 

Epic Dude-Bro Waxwings - 28cmx35cm (11'x14"), Ink on Watercolour Paper 


No comments:

Post a Comment